Thursday, January 22, 2009

You can call us yuppies or yappies or yupsters...whatever you call it, some weeks it translates as busy! After 3 evenings in a row of meetings, sister dates, working late I am home and catching up on some tasks.
1. Worked out
2. Ate (partial) dinner with husband
3. Unloaded the dishwasher
4. SHATTERED a wine glass in the process on my ceramic tile floor
5. Swept and vacuumed that floor and surrounding areas
3.2 Washed dishes and reloaded dishwasher
6. Showered
7. Enjoyed a glass of wine
8. Worked. Finish schedules are fun (playing with colors and materials) but challenging...just imagine selecting all the paint, carpet, countertops, woodwork throughout a distant neighbors house and make it all work. Oh - and that neighbor has to love it. It stresses me out a bit.

So, there is still time...maybe some laundry will get folded, but I think I'm pretty topped out.

No comments: