Sunday, March 21, 2010

This is getting pathetic

 Ladies - this blog is getting sad. Sad with neglect, with lack of r-e-s-p-e-c-t. In the order of TLC, RSVP and CPR, I'm starting a list of 5 things. You continue with your answers!

5 Things I am looking forward to:
-MY BIRTHDAY
-delivering my newest quilt to miss Ella, seeing her mom, meeting her, and getting to post pictures of the whole quilt tomorrow!
-the newest Modern Quilt Guild - I'm running the first meeting of the Minneapolis/St. Paul chapter on Tuesday
-eating a girl scout cookie...they are in the freezer for safe keeping
-learning more in my indie biz class

5 Things I did yesterday:
-took a photo of these growing in my garden:
-ate lots of girl scout cookies...which is why they are in the freezer
-ran outside (brrr)
-watched the movie "Bright Star" - slow plot, but beautiful imagery (now I want a butterfly farm)
-slept in

5 Things I wish I could do:
-be in Florida drinking bloody marys
-have a BIG veggie garden
-can the veggies in the garden
-have a pantry big enough to hold the canned goods
-find a solution for my dining storage

5 Places I'd like to travel:
-italy & greece
-east coast beach houses...those dreamy ones that are in the movies and books (hamptons?, south carolina?)
-alaska
-london
-california vineyards...lets go soon ladies!

Ok - now it's your turn!

No comments: