Saturday, June 19, 2010

Easter Table Runner


This project was made for my quilt groups "challenge" for this year. Each year a different theme is chosen - this years was "seasons". It's a secret what each member has made until the "unveiling" and then we test our guessing skills as to who made each lovely quilted item. I got 5 of 16 correct - it's a difficult test.
The center flowers are hand quilted. After I started that part of finishing I was quite sure that it might get finished while sitting in the driveway of the home we had our potluck. Flashbacks of 4-H days when most years my clothing project was finished in the car at the fair grounds. We had to get there on entry day before they started charging admission.

1 comment:

sewsewwhat said...

Wow! Did you buy that fabric in Fl? It looks great, I hope you are not giving it away. ca