Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!!


TURKEY DAY!
This year I am so thankful that I was able to be with my family on Thanksgiving. Filled with love, laughs, and of course food! Though I may be a little sleep deprived from night shifts, and Marie removed only one of the two giblet packages in the bird before cooking it:), all in all it was a great day. Finished off by a traditional game of girls vs. boys trivial pursuit and some sweet treats. This year Marie and I took over the duty of providing the pie. I of course can't think of a Thanksgiving without a pumpkin pie, so I jumped all over making that one! And Marie baked a delicious seasonal apple pie. Both which I think are beautiful enough to make an appearance in Better Homes and Gardens, or just give our Grandma a run for her money.

No comments: