Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It still makes me dance...


Its a snow day this morning! Just a little crusty dusting, but still snow. And it still makes me dance. Even before you look out the window in the morning - you can tell there is snow on the ground. The light is different...sure enough, the world is bright with a white glaze on the ground and the trees. So I do my morning snow dance and step right outside in my pjs to smell the snow.

Ok - anyone reading this blog is going to think I'm nuts, but I know my fellow contributors feel the same - genetics, I guess. I've noticed that many adults are not doing a dance for the snow - they probably don't smell it either. They should do both. I love the smell, sound, sights of snow!!!! It still makes me dance.

3 comments:

ca said...

Hey, Snowdancer, you better get knitting!

kp said...

i agree the smell of snow is amazing... and yes my friends don't understand and think that i am crazy:)

JP said...

I'm not as excited about this idea of snow in November!