Friday, November 21, 2008

True Confession

It happened again. Every time I watch the movie Armageddon, it brings on a deluge of tears that I simply can't control. Now Kelly knows from my history of calling her after Grey's most weeks in tears that I'm a crier to fictional situations. But no other movie consistently brings about the nose-running, sniffling, kleenex clutching that is me while watching this one. I find it on one of our 5 stations and get sucked in. The music is sappy, the acting is over-played...they are in space on a snowy meteor, but every time I'm sobbing like a baby. Just thought you all should know.

1 comment:

ca said...

I probably shouldnt comment on this because I am not a movie watcher, BUT that movie was about 45 minutes too long, so I can understand why you were crying for it to get over with.