Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Catching up

I finally feel like we are catching up with life. So let me catch you up.

We went to Rochester to visit friends. Sat by a pool, went to a honkers game, got a picture with Slider - their mascot, and had a wonderful warm weekend. The guy on the end is leaving us at the end of July and moving to Montana, so we have to soak up some Phil time before he goes. On the plus side, we will have a place to crash the next time it takes us three days to get home from Bozeman. (That is another story for another, more winter-y post).

Summer Solstice came and went as it always does. B and I attended two parties to celebrate. Our annual neighborhood bash and a roof-top fete. I highly recommend roof-top parties and parties in community gardens - the air is pretty good at both.

This next picture is of a Twin Cities oddity that is quickly becoming an institution. The Pedal Pub is pretty much just what it sounds and look like - 12 people sit around a bar and pedal their pub down the street. My friend Annie rented it out for her own bachelorette party. Thank you Annie. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Finally - my hubby has been photographing weddings lately. I think the pictures are neat.
This is Annie on her wedding day (just 32 hours after the pub) looking gorgeous. The Farmkid has some more pictures here.

So, summer is in swing and I'm just trying to hold on for the ride. I hope you are all enjoying the fun, friends, family and sun!

No comments: