Tuesday, June 2, 2009

An Interview

The last two days at work I've sat through 8 interviews with potential financial workers for our office. This afternoon was the best answer - the question was "How would you describe a "difficult person" and tell us how you would handle this situation? The answer was -
The Mother of the Bride. The young man has been in the hotel/motel business for many years and apparently has dealt with many demanding mothers. My comment was - maybe that's why my assignment for the morning was picking up flowers in Silver Bay.

Oh yeah - I'm really sick of this weather. It's June 2nd and we have a freeze warning tonight - another night of hauling in and covering my flowers. Yesterday I walked with gloves on. Our furnace has been running - good we just got fuel oil for the summer.

JP

No comments: